Once freshman students are accepted into the Department of Chemical Engineering, registration for Sophomore Retreat begins. Registration is a first-come first-served basis with spots reserved for both automatic admission students and holistic review accepted students. Applications will open July 1st at 9:00am CT. Please check the website and Instagram for application updates.
Steps to Register
Registration is CLOSED
- Ensure you can attend the entire retreat and contact us if you have questions BEFORE registration. By submitting a registration form, you are committing to attend the retreat in its entirety.
- Click HERE to complete and submit the application sheet.
- Within 10 days of filling out this form, you will receive a link for payment.
- Proceed with $50 payment, filling out all appropriate information. Save a copy of the receipt and payment confirmation email to verify payment. NOTE: If you have been put on the wait-list, please wait to complete payment.
- Once payment is received you will receive a registration confirmation email guaranteeing you a spot for the 2019 Sophomore Retreat.